KSNV, the NBC affiliate in exciting Las Vegas, has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Morning Traffic Anchor/Reporter.
KSNV, the NBC affiliate in exciting Las Vegas, has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Morning Traffic Anchor/Reporter. In this role, you will be required to produce daily content on traffic and other topics across a variety of platforms including the internet and social networks, along with performing other duties as assigned by the news managers. We are looking for someone with a clear understanding of how to dig for a story, research it, write it with an edge, and use strong storytelling and TV production to make it impactful and memorable. It is important to have strong writing skills and to have knowledge of current events. Dynamic live television and storytelling skills are a must.
Skills and Experience:
- A self-starter and who can generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
- Ability to master traffic systems and presentation
- Ability to demonstrate enterprise reporting and creativity in storytelling
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain an active social media presence to build your brand and solicit original story ideas
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous anchoring experience is required
- Traffic presenting experience is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of on-air experience
- Live shot experience is required
- Previous experience working in a team environment is a must
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We’re at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Sinclair Broadcast Group