Business Operations Assistant (4054)
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national Clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking a Business Operations Assistant for our Las Vegas market. This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
- Generate and send monthly invoices
- Process credit card payments
- Process vendor invoices
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Strong Organization Skills.
- Excellent Communication Proficiency
- Reports directly to Business Operation Manager
- Previous experience in billing, data entry, or other related fields
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to communicate well with various teams
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Skilled in using a PC with associated programs: Word, Excel, Gmail
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.