KRNV/KRXI, Reno, Nevada is looking for an experienced business manager. We are looking for someone to oversee the Accounting in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responsibilities include assisting with the management of financial reporting and general accounting functions of multiple stations and ensuring that all documentation complies with Sarbanes-Oxley, company regulations and GAAP reporting guidelines.
KRNV/KRXI, Reno, Nevada, is seeking an experienced business manager. We are looking for someone to oversee the Accounting following company policies and procedures. Responsibilities include assisting with managing multiple stations’ financial reporting and general accounting functions and ensuring that all documentation complies with Sarbanes-Oxley, company regulations, and GAAP reporting guidelines.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger, fixed assets, financial statements, etc.
- Prepare month-end journal entries, financial statements, forecasts, reports, variance analyses, etc.
- Review balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected financial position of organization for managers
- Coordinate implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures
- Interact with other organizational managers in preparing budgets, forecasts and financial information
- Assist in other daily projects as assigned by the Regional Controller, General Manager, and Corporate office
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Minimum two (2) years relevant work experience in Accounting
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivated
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Must be results oriented with strong accounting and financial skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of staff
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Experience in Oracle Cloud a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We’re at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Sinclair Broadcast Group