Senior VP Integrated Marketing Solutions
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national Clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking a Senior VP Integrated Marketing Solutions for our Reno market. This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary.
Responsible for managing all aspects of operations in order to increase news and programming ratings and garner a greater share of market revenue. Successful candidate will be an exceptionally skilled, results-oriented, confident and self-motivated team player. The duties and responsibilities of this position involve the management of the enterprise in which he or she is employed or of a customarily recognized department or subdivision therein; customarily and regularly directs the work of two or more other employees therein; has the authority to hire or fire and advance, promote or any other change of status of employees; and customarily and regularly exercises discretion and independent judgement.
- Directs the station’s day-to-day operations and provides strong leadership and motivation to the entire staff by hands-on example.
- Oversees performance of all department heads and holds them accountable for performance against predetermined goals.
- Ensures that sound policies, systems, and performance goals are in place for all areas of the organization, in accordance with Entravision’s corporate policies.
- Oversees the financial activities of the station, increasing cash flow to meet the station’s goals. Manages and reviews budgets.
- Oversees marketing strategy and execution. Works closely with marketing/promotions to create and enhance brand awareness.
- Develops and maintains an effective working environment that encourages high productivity, supports good staff relations, and provides a challenging climate for all employees.
- Establishes and maintains strong community relationships, especially with the Latino community leaders and their organizations.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with every head-end manager and all regional managers.
- Travel is required in and outside of the local market.
- CRM experience mandatory.
- Established record of success in increasingly responsible management positions in a broadcasting company.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales as well as knowledge and familiarity encompassing all aspects of advertising, media, promotions, news, and finance.
- Capable of rapidly establishing credibility and respect with superiors, peers, and subordinates and community at large.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English.
- Strategic Thinking.
- A Self-Motivated Team Player.
- Excellent People Skills.
- Strong Leadership Qualities.
- Tough but Fair Negotiator.
- Ability to Communicate Effectively.
- Capability of Rapidly Establishing Credibility and Respect.
- Sound Judgment and Impeccable Integrity.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.