Weather Anchor (3885)
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national Clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking a Weather Anchor for our Las Vegas market. This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary.
- Responsible for relaying the market’s weather stories in a way that connects with and captivates viewers, and conveys the brand
- Produce weather graphics and analyze data from the National Weather Service as well as other meteorological sources.
- Create complete coverage of weather stories.
- Prepare and post forecasts for multiple platforms.
- Bachelors Degree or minimum of 2 years experience as Meteorologist
- Must have experience with severe weather forecasting
- Fluency in both Spanish & English is a must
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Technical Capability
- Ability to Work Independently
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.