Technical Director TV (3869)
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national Clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking a TV Technical Director for our Las Vegas market. This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary. Must be available to work weekend schedule as necessary.
Serves as the chief of the television crew during broadcasts. Responsible for supervising pre-production of topical, news briefs, and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
- Participates on daily editorial meetings.
- Operates the video switcher and associated devices live newscasts.
- In charge of pre-production of topical, news briefs, and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
- Edits and cuts all videos for the show, including headlines and teases.
- Works closely with producers to better showcase the stories in the rundown.
- Archives and files new footage obtained on a daily basis.
- Records network feeds and daily air-checks.
- College Degree preferred.
- One year experience as technical director
- Previous Adobe experience
- Technical Ability
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills
- On-air product, including camera shots and graphics.
- Ability to operate all production equipment.
- Knowledge of production techniques, including camera and editing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.