Photographer/Editor TV (3897)
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national Clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking a TV Photographer/Editor for our Las Vegas market. This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary. Must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays and be willing to change schedules with little or no notice if needed.
- Team player. Work with a wide range of people all across the U.S.
- Create and edit video content to be syndicated to Entravision’s several platforms.
- Shooting and editing of vo’s, vo-sot and packages for Broadcast Air and On-line postings.
- Operate studio cameras during live news shows and special shows.
- Playback videos during assigned newscasts.
- Run camera and edit corresponding newscasts when applicable.
- At least one-year shooting and editing experience in a news environment.
- Technical capability
- Strategic thinking
- Communication proficiency
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong video compositional skills and the ability to tell a visually compelling story.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Final Cut software preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field
- Knowledge and ability to deliver coverage across multiple platforms.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)Must be willing to submit a background investigation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Punctuality and dependability are essential.
- Must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and Holidays and be willing to change schedules with little or no notice if needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.