News Branding Specialist (3899)
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking a News Branding Specialist for our Las Vegas market. This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
- Oversees all aspects of the promotions, production and marketing and will assist in developing marketing plans for the local news department.
- Facilitate the writing of all copy to include but not limited to On-Air Promotion, Social Media and Special News Projects.
- Work with News Director, Producers, Assignments Editors and talent in the execution of branding materials
- Must execute refined production skills, including writing, editing and shooting techniques.
- Manage and maintain overall promotional continuity, branding and assist the local News Department in the writing, shooting and editing of marketing/promotional materials.
- Must have three years management experience or equivalent.
- Five or more years of television and digital experience.
- Must be creative, relevant and a strong leader.
- Excellent communication both oral and written.
- Must have exceptional eye for detail, organizational skills, proofing and clearly understand Station Branding.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines, multi-task and deal with a fast paced stressful environment.
- Knowledge of the market demographics, social activities and community leaders
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.