News Anchor TV (3879)
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking a TV News Anchor for our Las Vegas market. This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
A dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated individual responsible for writing, producing, and presenting accurate balanced daily news stories for the station’s newscast.
- Produces content daily for live newscasts and pre-recorded newscasts where applicable.
- Researches, investigates, writes, produces, and anchors general news or special news assignments-recorded and/or live from the studio/field.
- Produces newscasts rundowns.
- Works closely with Assignments Editor, Producers, MMJs and all other staff to ensure all stories are updated and fact checked.
- Ability to create original content and stories for newscast when applicable.
- Attends and participates in off-site company-sponsored and community events as assigned by station management.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience anchoring/reporting in television news with an emphasis on “live” studio and “in-the field” reporting in a small to medium TV market.
- Experience with iNews.
- Must have experience developing contacts, producing hard news stories.
- A college degree in Journalism, Radio/Television or related field from an accredited University preferred
- Technical capability
- Strategic thinking
- Communication proficiency
- Must be able to interpret and translate from English to Spanish accurately.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of television equipment and editing software (Adobe platform).
- Excellent and accurate grammatical Spanish and English language skills-both written and oral.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.