Digital Reporter (3900)
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking a Digital Reporter for our Las Vegas market. This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
- Shoot, edit, write, produce and develop video content for digital platforms
- Work closely with Assignments Editor, Producers to develop ideas into video campaigns
- Manage high level of video content production in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Apply technical, editorial and creative storytelling expertise during all stages of production
- Ability to publish on all major social media platforms
- Produce live, scripted and branded content across various platforms
- Attend community events in representation of the local news team
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Technical Capability.
- Ability to Work Independently.
- 5+ years of experience producing, editing & shooting content
- Experience in television preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Strong problem solving skills with firm understanding of current technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects, personalities and budgets while delivering consistent results
- Strong knowledge of social media trends and platforms
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.