Sales and Marketing
Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant – 3769
Entravision is a leading global advertising, media and ad-tech solutions company connecting brands to consumers by representing top platforms and publishers. Our service portfolio enables high-performance campaigns while using highly competitive audience reach, cutting-edge mobile programmatic solutions, machine-learned bidding algorithms and demand-side platforms on a global scale.
In the US, Entravision is a leader in Hispanic marketing & media solutions serving both local and national Clients for more than 25 years. Our unique portfolio includes primarily Spanish language TV & Radio broadcast assets across 35 markets, an exclusive audio network & streaming platform, and a robust mix of curated digital & social media content solutions. We are seeking an Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant for our Las Vegas market. This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
- Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Sell commercial airtime, digital media, event sponsorships, and marketing/NTR campaigns.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- While using corporate tools and workflows, the position must provide world class customer service.
- PLAN & STRATEGY: The IMSC must develop a detailed plan to encourage the growth of new business and while also maintaining and growing existing business relationships. The IMSC presents the benefits of advertising on one or more of our television and radio stations, and digital assets to local business owners and/or advertising agencies.
- REVENUE & CONTRIBUTION: To meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. To develop annual plans based on existing and new opportunities, bottom up account analysis, industry trends, competitive landscape and growth potential (updated on a Quarterly basis).
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY CONTROL: The IMSC is responsible for developing and maintaining a direct-to-client communication channel. This position assumes that a detailed plan to call, visit or contact customers to survey client needs, satisfaction and new product development initiatives. Uses interpersonal skills to selling commercial airtime, digital media, event sponsorships, and/or customized marketing campaigns designed to achieve the client’s objectives.
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Additional job requirements may include research, promotions, development, copywriting, servicing, as well as some collection efforts.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ideal candidate will be experienced in:
- Leadership brand, marketing, digital or business leadership positions.
- Developing creative marketing solutions beyond a simple reach.
- Reporting to management, developing strong presentations.
- Managing a National or Local client base.
- Developing product and sales marketing presentations to clients (e.g., upfronts).
Must have a strong communication skill set including but not limited to:
- Organization. Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multitask in a high pressure, fast-paced environment. A self-starter.
- Communication. The capacities to attract, persuade, and motivate to develop new and existing client relationships. Must be self-confident and a collaborative team player through a connected environment. Must exhibit professionalism and cultural sensitivity.
- Broadcast. Understanding, experience and exposure to TV and Radio broadcasting.
- Digital. A clear understanding of digital ad-tech platforms and how they can be offered to clients.
- Exponential Alliances and Acquisitions. The capacity to act and think “out of the box” in order to achieve and exceed required results and develop strategic alliances and partnerships either within or outside the advertising industry.
- Client contacts and the capacity to develop Tier 1, 2 and 3 level NYC and other key market relationships.
- Planning. Demonstrated management ability for accountability, planning, budgeting and reporting economic and operating KPIs.
- Languages: English/Spanish
- Technology tools: Office, Salesforce, BI tools, CRM tools, NPS platforms (active interest in the use of technology, processes and BI reporting)
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.