Nevada Sports Net (KNSN/KAME) is seeking a production assistant with shooting and editing experience. Working well in a fast-paced environment is essential. This position requires education in journalism or mass communications with previous video production experience.
This position is 50/50 between production tasks and editing/shooting. The best candidate for this position will have a go-getter mentality and a problem solver. Hours will most likely vary from week to week depending on the time of year.
- Production Assistant
- Assist in all aspects of production, in studio and in the field.
- Operate all production equipment (audio, video, broadcast graphics, switching).
- Maintain and keep track of all production equipment.
- Editing assigned projects.
- Video Photographer
- Shoot live shots when requested.
- Shoot features/packages with DSLR cameras.
- Shoot college sports coverage and high school coverage when needed.
- Features & weekly assignments
Required Skills and Experience:
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment.
- A 4-year degree in Journalism or Mass Communications
Available to work all shifts including weekdays, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!