Creative Services Producer
Our team has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Creative Services Producer.
KRXI/KAME is seeking a Creative Services Producer. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting and editing cutting edge commercials for our clients. Live production experience is a plus.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to Department Manager
- Operate remote trucks for events such as satellite up-links and multi-camera remote productions
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
- Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group