The position of Full time Board-Op/PIB supports the Production/Programming Department, which is responsible
for the daily operations and maintenance of the station’s associated computer/software equipment and systems
necessary to meet Production/Programming responsibilities; including other duties as assigned. This position is
a full-time position with medical benefits, 401K and PTO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for adhering to FCC Rules and Regulations as pertains to this position.
• Responsible for operating the broadcast board for live and recorded shows, inclusive of editing, recording
and maintaining network feeds.
• Organize and gather feeds, edit, and distribute copies of shows; check logs and trouble shoot technical
• May be responsible for setting up remote broadcast equipment.
• Responsible for audio production.
• Responsible for maintaining Network and Barter Commercial affidavits.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 5 years of experience working in the broadcasting industry within a similar role is preferred.
• NexGen Automation System Experience Preferred
• A minimum of 2 years On-Air experience preferred
• Demonstrable Production abilities
• Bachelor’s degree is desired, but not required
• Knowledge in broadcast equipment
• Adobe Audition experience a plus
• Ability to troubleshoot broadcast equipment.
• This is a service oriented position requiring excellent written and oral communication skills, personable,
professional interaction with fellow employees, the general public and clients..
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• The position may require use of personal and/or company vehicles for travel to sites as necessary.
• May be required to work other shifts as needed.
• Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of safety practices
• Valid Drivers’ License and excellent driving record required. Must have a reliable means of transportation.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
• Primarily located in an office environment but may require travel to remote sites over rough terrain
• Some repetitive motion required.
• Ability to climb ladders, step ladders and other necessary equipment
• Ability to work in small spaces and lift up to 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their
normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right
to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Lotus Radio Corp. insures there is no
discrimination based on the grounds of race, color, religion, gender, age, handicap, veteran status or national
origin in respect to recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation and training. Lotus Radio Corp.
is an equal opportunity employer. If you know anyone who may be qualified to fill this position, please let him or
her know about this opportunity. Those interested are encouraged to apply by sending your resume and
requesting an application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.