One of the most respected radio broadcasting companies in Nevada, Lotus Radio Corp., is currently accepting applications for a Part-time Remote Tech.
The Remote Tech will assist the Promotions Department with client remote broadcasts and station events throughout Northern Nevada. This is a service-oriented position requiring excellent oral communication skills, personable interaction with fellow employees and the public, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a team member.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and maintain station vehicles. Station vehicles should be clean and ready for the next
- Execute technical and physical set-up and breakdown of remote broadcasts and station events and maintain working condition of remote equipment and station vehicles. Assist station Air Talent as needed.
- Represent the station in a positive, professional manner at client remote broadcasts and station
- Apply positive, professional communication skills with customer service mentality when interacting with co-workers, listeners, clients, etc.
- Reports to the Promotions Director.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Programming, Promotions, Sales and General
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Valid Driver’s License and excellent driving record required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Must be reliable, punctual, detail oriented, highly organized, responsive, and excellent at time
- Ability to think quickly with good problem-solving skills while still maintaining safety for you and
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable driving vans and pulling trailer.
- Ability to assist station event planning and execution as directed from time to time which may include live remote breaks.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Ability to lift or move a minimum of 75+ pounds and standing for long periods may be required. Requires travel to station events, client sites. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Lotus Radio Corp. is a subsidiary of Lotus Communications Corp. and is a media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio properties. Lotus Communications Corp. operates over 35 radio stations in the Western United States including stations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Boise, Tucson, Fresno, Bakersfield and Seattle. Our Northern Nevada cluster has been serving the market for nearly 50 years and maintains a dominant position in broadcasting. Lotus Radio ensures there is no discrimination based on the grounds of race, color, religion, gender, age, handicap, veteran status or national origin in respect to recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation and training. Lotus Radio Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. If you know anyone who may be qualified to fill this position, please let him or her know about this opportunity. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.