National Sales Coordinator TV & Radio
Location/Market: Reno, NV
Responsible for handling both national radio as well as some local radio business. Performs daily responsibilities including entering contracts, sending pre-emption notices, preparing make-good offers based on ratings and preparing post analysis. The position reports directly to the National Sales Manager and the General Sales Manager.
1. Primarily serves as Local, National and Digital Sales Coordinator
2. Prepare agenda and sales goals for weekly sales meetings
3. Prepare individual BOB’s for individual sales meetings
4. Type up proposals and packages for the sales staff
5. Keep the marketing areas stocked with forms and media kits
6. Update account lists and maintain client database in Salesforce
7. Enter sales orders
9. Office Runner & Coordinator with Business Manager
10. Maintain Job Boards on TV and Radio
11. Assist with Local & National Sales Promotions, Social Media Marketing & Promotions
12. Occasional manning of station booth at station events
14. Keep the sales area organized and neat.
15. Any other tasks required by all station management
- Technical Capability.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality.
- Multitasking and Prioritizing in a Dynamic Work Environment.
Reports directly to SVP
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years broadcast sales experience with understanding of promotions, consumer research and ratings.
- A complete and full knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Full knowledge of Wide Orbit Media Sales & Traffic system.
- Working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data including Nielsen TV & Audio and Scarborough.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience putting together a client presentation or event recap.
- Spanish speaking proficiency is preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.