Job Title: Sales Assistant Lotus Radio Corp, Reno, NV
The position of Sales Assistant supports the General Manager and/or General Sales Manager and Account Executives within the Sales Department. The Sales Department interfaces and communicates with the Traffic, Production, Business Office, Promotions, and Programming Departments as well as Advertising Agencies and clients. The role of the Sales Department is to generate and grow revenue from local and regional advertising accounts. The purpose of the Sales Assistant is to support the efforts of the sales in generating and growing revenue as prescribed by the radio station business plan in order to meet sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the sales department including the creation, filing and distribution of documents, processing of sales orders and preparation of media packages and sales proposals including writing/translation of copy
- Serve as a liaison with clients when necessary
- Back up for Traffic Manager to maintain cart media, assign cart numbers to orders and check pertinent details with assigned AE
- Point person for maintaining streaming orders, production and input in streaming program
- Assist the station with the printing/ distribution of reports and serve as a liaison between sales staff, clients and other departments
- Monitoring station website and updating content and graphics as needed and directed
- Download and upload appropriate research and selling materials into shared electronic folders when necessary
- Manage the prize inventory and overall responsibility to ensure process is followed and running smooth
- Direct guests and serve as administrative backup when needed, including assisting with Receptionist duties
- Other duties as assigned
Abilities, Knowledge, and Skills:
- High School Diploma is required, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, graphic design and MS Office skills is preferred
- Strong internet research skills, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Marketon and Nielsen software a plus
- Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize daily routine and urgent tasks
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Office environment, some repetitive motion required. May require some travel to station events, valid drivers’ license is required with good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation.
May be required to lift boxes of up to 20 lbs.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To apply please request an application via firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 775-327-9595