RADIO PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
Kemp Broadcasting & Digital Outdoor is looking for a full time Promotions Director who is creative, organized, flexible, has leadership skills, can handle a fast-paced environment, and who can communicate well.
The normal work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, however due to special events, weekend hours may be required frequently.
Skills and experience desired:
• MANDATORY Minimum 2 years radio PROMOTIONS experience. (Experience in other departments will not be accepted as substitute for Promotion department experience).
• Experience organizing, prepping and managing events
• Experience creating proposals for clients
• Organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet all deadlines
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work individually or with a team
• Leadership skills with the ability to manage the street team with a positive attitude
• Proactive problem solver
• Ability to generate creative ideas
• Ability to communicate with people from a variety of backgrounds
• Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
• Excellent driving record required
• Proficient with Office software: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Experience with PromoSuite is a plus
KEMP BROADCASTING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, AND WE ENCOURAGE DIVERSITY.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
To apply, please send your application to