Posting Date: October 12, 2020
Minimum Deadline for Submission: Oct 12, 2020
Maximum Deadline for Submission: until filled
Station Management reserves the right to hire within the minimum and maximum deadlines.
Applicants will be notified of Position Closing.
KOLO-TV is in need of a Marketing Assistant and Copy Coordinator. The main job responsibilities are to manage daily commercial and program content flow for over the air broadcast. Which include uploading/downloading commercials prepping them for air and entering info in system making certain spots air in proper rotation. Scheduling and Managing Programming on various platforms.
General Responsibilities include and are not limited to.
- Download/Upload commercials from clients and prepping them for Air
- Enter client commercial instructions into system.
- Schedule Programming on various platforms
- Communicate with various departments and clients with changes in programming, discrepancies or commercial issues.
- Maintain proper inventory and records of commercials, archiving.
- Order entry
- Reconciling billing discrepancies
- Assist with Regional and Local sales as needed
- Assist with processing all AP, AR and HR related paperwork
The position requires outstanding organizational skills, time management, attention to detail and self-motivation. The ability to communicate effectively is a must. Wide Orbit Media software, or other television media software experience strongly preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
This position is full-time at 40 hours a week. Full-time employment includes all currently offered company benefits at time of hire.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
KOLO-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company and requires pre-employment drug testing. EOE Gray Television Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical handicap or marital status. Discriminatory employment practices are specifically prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission. If you believe your Equal Employment Rights have been violated, you may contact the FCC in Washington, D.C. 20054, or other appropriate state or local agencies. KOLO-TV/Gray Televisions Group, Inc. Participates