Media – Journalism – Newspaper
KSNV has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Consultant who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, an enthusiastic and passionate personality, have a tenacious yet empathetic attitude, and a drive to succeed!
KSNV has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Consultant who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, an enthusiastic and passionate personality, have a tenacious yet empathetic attitude, and a drive to succeed! We are currently looking for an experiencedl candidates interested in a career in media sales. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create advertising strategies incorporating TV, mobile, online and digital billboard mediums
- Create short and long-term client campaign plans
- Develop advertising concepts and ideas
- Prepare, negotiate and implement client media buys
- Keep current on all of the company’s digital advertising products
- Understand demographic data as it relates to media buys
- General administrative tasks as needed
- Responsible for generating revenue for the station and meeting monthly goals through effective solicitations, promotions and services including telephone, in-person and email communication
- Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time and other station products by contacting advertising agencies and local advertisers
- Professionally formatted and written documents, including emails, are a must
- Contribute to client proposals and other client documentation
- Maintain and build positive customer relationships
- Document all client contact and file all advertisement documentation
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Initiate, follow-up and conclude assignments accurately and independently
- Assist in the collection of past due accounts
- Strong desire to be in outside sales
- Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to overcome objections and retain a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of new media, digital initiatives and social media required
- Enjoys a fast paced environment with a desire to win
- Professional appearance is a must
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and your own vehicle
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Sinclair Broadcast Group – Careers