Sales Assistant, National
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv. EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Join the exciting world of television and digital media sales with the nation’s largest television operator, Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc., at their CBS affiliate TV station in Las Vegas, Nevada. KLAS TV 8 is currently seeking a motivated, detail oriented National Sales Assistant to be an integral part of the sales team. This key position will support the National Sales Manager and work closely with the National Rep firm to ensure revenue growth success.
- Work in collaboration with all facets of the sales department: national sales, local sales, digital sales, traffic and research
- Order entry and revisions
- File orders and revisions in a master file.
- Facilitate makegood approvals with Rep firm
- Provide commercial advertising time information to rep firm as needed.
- Work with corporate A/R department to manage invoices, discrepancy claims and collection issues.
- Support National Sales Manager by working with Creative Services on commercial production projects.
- Distribute reports to sales management when needed.
- Submit advertising copy instructions to the traffic department.
- Work with other sales support personnel when needed.
- Weekly rotation to fill in at station switchboard
- Support other station departments and initiatives when needed
- Perform or assist with additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Personable with good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to learn industry software
- Two or Four year college degree and prior work experience preferred
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar