Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KRNV/KRXI/KNSN in Reno, NV is looking for a creative and dedicated full-time News Photographer/Producer! This combination position shoots, writes and edits video daily. The position also includes contributing story ideas, making phone calls and setting up stories and interviews.
We are seeking someone who can think beyond the lens, and bring back compelling stories. You will cover day to day general assignment, in-depth features and investigative assignments. We shoot full High-definition (HD) on media cards and editing on desktops and laptops. You should have strong editing skills in non-linear edit systems, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude. A passion for storytelling is essential. This position will also work closely with the Assignment Editor and Investigative team.
- At least two (2) years of shooting experience and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Organized and able to handle multiple deadlines
- The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Team-player who can produce good stories under tight deadlines
- Ability to edit and shoot general assignment stories, lives shots and natural sound packages
- Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and able to operate ENG news vehicles
When applying online, please include a recent web link of your work. If you do not have a web link, please apply online and then send a non-returnable DVD of your work to:
Attn: News Director
1790 Vassar St.
Reno, NV 89502
No phone calls or emails please.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
|Apply Online URL: